Don’t get surprised by a big propane bill ever again.
Budget Billing is here. Pay the same amount each month, here’s how it works:
We look at your usage history and figure out an average number of gallons used per year. We will enter that into a formula that will project a monthly cost for your propane needs; you will pay that same amount each month for one year. At the end of the year, we will have a reassessment period to make sure the budget plan is accurately accounted for your propane cost. At that time it may be necessary to make a supplemental payment to zero out your balance, or if you accrued a credit over the year, we will send you a check for the difference.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- You will always get the best price per gallon because we will always fill up your tank at the time of delivery. This could mean a savings of up to $0.25 per gallon.
- You will never run out of propane. We will add you to our routed schedule. This could mean a savings of up to $65 per out-of-gas call.
- Fewer deliveries means lower prices because we will fill your tank on our routed schedule so we will make few deliveries. This will lower our environmental footprint and lower our cost, as well as yours.
- There is no extra charge for this service. You will finally be able to budget your propane cost evenly and spread it out over the year; lowering your bills around the holidays when propane use is at its highest and most expensive.
- Customers of PG and E and Southern California Edison have enjoyed the benefits of similar programs for years and now propane customers can too.